footsteps of a southern belle

footsteps of a southern belle

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

First Blog!

Hi everyone! This is my first blog, and I am really excited to start posting some things, and getting into the groove of writing again. It is my passion and my outlet. So, I warn you in advance for any rants, emotional outpourings, and, but not limited to, boring, daily happenings. Hope you guys enjoy it as much as I love putting it out here. It would be SUPER to get some feedback!

Let me start with some rather sad and depressing news. One of the nicest celebrity men to look at, Heath Ledger, was found dead in an apartment in New York Tuesday afternoon around 3:30ish. Apparently, he had been taking sleeping pills due to a heavy work schedule, but nothing is set in stone yet. I am shocked and disappointed to see someone so young and talented go. He was only getting started, and I am now, more than ever, anxious to see him in The Dark Knight.






No comments: