footsteps of a southern belle

footsteps of a southern belle

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Summer Lovin'

I love summer. Everything about it, I just love it!
Swimming, laying out with friends, reading, relaxing, barbecues, the beach...

Things to note...

1) Biggest accomplishment so far this summer:
I MADE A 95 ON MY PHYSICS TEST!

2) Best new album you've heard lately:
DEATH CAB-- ITS AMAZING!

3) Last movie you saw:
THE LAKE HOUSE

4) Last "good" movie you saw:
MADE OF HONOR- I LOVE PATRICK DEMPSEY!

5) Friend you've spent most of your time with lately:
AMY, I AM TRYING TO SOAK IT UP WHILE SHE IS IN TOWN!

6) Best thing you've seen on TV lately:
BOTH DAVIDS WERE IN THE TOP TWO ON AMERICAN IDOL, AND I LOVE THEM BOTH!

7) Thing you are most excited about this summer:
GETTING A NEW CAR, STARTING A NEW JOB, MEETING NEW PEOPLE, AND GOING TO THE BEACH TO GET A TAN!

8) Goals for the summer:
+ Make an A in my summer classes
+ Work out at the Rec more
+ Get a decent tan
+ Keep in touch with my friends who are all away for the summer
+ Enjoy it!


What is everyone else have planned for Summer '08?

1 comment:

Grace said...

Wow- you have been updating and I haven't been checking! When did you get a new car?