footsteps of a southern belle

footsteps of a southern belle

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Forever 21.

Summer '08 Highlights:
* Sex and the City: Last night out with the ladies of the Dill
* Cafe Venice Wednesday night dinners
* Making all A's in my summer classes
* BBBBBEACH!
* My brother, Ryan, visiting for 2 weeks
* "Leavin'" by Jesse McCartney-- Amy and my summer jam
* Ending one job and beginning 2 new ones
* Atlanta, Hotlanta + IKEA
* Cassey's 21st
* Visit with Victoria, Jefferey, and the soon-to-be Jack Ness all the way from Idaho
* Lots of NEW friends :)
* MY 21ST!! FINALLY!












2 comments:

Grace said...

You got the cookie cake- grr. I am so jealous:)

AshBash said...

Don't be fooled... its not from the Original Cookie Company that it was suppose to be. That's right, I am a spoiled brat about my birthday cookie!