footsteps of a southern belle

footsteps of a southern belle

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Funk.

That's funk, ya weirdos.

That's exactly how I've been feeling for the past week or so. I am in a complete funk. I am too embarrassed to say why or how bad this funk has gotten. But it involves hours of television, lots pizza, and Ben & Jerry's. I can't seem to shake it. Don't worry, I have to work tomorrow so I have to take a shower and all that. I should be feeling better then.

Thanks for all the phone calls, I will be returning those shortly.

On a lighter note, my friends Rachel and Jonathan got engaged last night! I am SO excited for them! Congrats!

I found this quote today, and it made me feel better. Slightly.

"I believe in pink, I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."
- Audrey Hepburn

1 comment:

Grace said...

I love this quote, I can't believe I never heard it because I love her too!